Our board-certified physician will evaluate you to determine if you may benefit from medical marijuana. Patients must be at least 18 years of age and must be a Florida Resident or a seasonal resident. Patients must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis and bring these records with you to your medical marijuana evaluation appointment.
The qualifying patient must be diagnosed, through an in-person examination, by our board-certified physician as having one of the debilitating medical conditions listed below:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to the others listed.
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification.
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition.
Our staff is trained to assist you with every step of the certification process, from registering with the Florida Dept of Health to locating the nearest medical marijuana dispensaries in your area. If you have questions or need assistance booking your medical marijuana evaluation appointment, call our main office at (954) 573-1499.